Emax tinyhawk freestyle Drone
At a glance Emax drone freestyle
- Tinyhawk Freestyle is the ultimate micro outdoor racing drone and designed for experienced pilots alike.
- Brushless motors for power: use a unique power system made up of a new 1103 brushless motor built in conjunction with the AVN Rush 2.5-inch propeller, Tiniak freestyle provides unmatched execution, control, and flight time.
- Dual Battery Connector: Pilots can use two Tinyhawk batteries simultaneously to increase the voltage and overall power output for outdoor performance with about 8 minutes during flight.
- Compatible with EMAX Tennis Receiver Frsky Remote Control D8 / D16 mode. Fast F4 processor for smoothly fixed aircraft features fun 600TVL CMOS camera included for fun FPV flight.
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Material: Body frame features a newly designed aerospace-grade carbon fibre, achieving ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight.
- ASIN: B07W4RZYGS, Item model no: Tinyhawk Freestyle BNF version
EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle Outdoor Drone for Beginners
Emax tinyhawk freestyle review>The EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle is a cool brushless micro quadcopter. It’s got great style, feels durable despite the thin 2mm carbon fibre top and bottom plate. Emax has a partial depth visualization of the top plate. Tinyhawk gives a slight variation on the upper surface of the surface, which enhances its application. It has its white screen printing on carbon fibre, which will make it even more unique. Each of its arms has two thin spans that both reduce weight and give the area around the motor. There are four nylon standoffs between the top and bottom plates.
Emax tinyhawk comes with 1103 7000kV brushless motor. But you can’t understand how small these motors are. These are pushing on prop motors, and there is no need for screws. The motor shafts must tighten tight enough with the EMAX Avan Rush Props. If you want to be careful, you can add screws. The mounting pattern of the motors is unique to this frame with the three-hole triangular design.
The EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle is a hub of flight controllers featuring a 4-in-1 ESC and D8 Frsky radio receiver on the mainboard. On top of this is a 25MW VTX, connected via four pins, two at each corner. A linear dipole antenna connected to the VTX. It’s held vertically by a thin zip tie. A 16v 100uF capacitor is attached to the battery wires to filter any spikes.
freestyle drone FPV camera
The FPV camera from the Emex Tinyhawk is a board style. Its sandwiched between the top and bottom plates of the camera. At the top of this camera is a tab that locks one of the two slots to change the angle of the camera. An O-ring beneath its camera board sits with another check, which is the slot on the base plate. To alter its camera angle, the top plate needs to be removed. Then the camera tab must be slotted to another slot, and the top plate should be reattached.
Emax tinyhawk Flight Experience
EMAX Tinhock Freestyle 1S or higher enables the capability for the low-key flight with flight 2S. On the 1S, the EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle is pretty nasty. However, it did get some scratches, and the distance can be consumed very quickly. To fly the 1S, insert the jumper plug on one of the two PH 2.0 connectors. With 2S, things get even funnier! It’s got speed and agility, much like a large quad. I find myself performing the same techniques as my larger multi-rotors. If you want to use 2S exclusively, you can remove the PH 2.0 connector and install the XT30 that comes with it.
EMAX comes with Tinyhawk FreeStyle BetaFlight 4.0.4 pre-flashed. It also has BetaFlight OSD and smart audio capabilities, so you can easily adjust your tune when it flies. It also has a micro USB plug for trouble with settings on the bench of the AIO board. I suggest changing the theme to how you want to fly; you will get the most out of it.
The EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle 5 Natural seems to come from the FreeStyle Quad. There is excellent strength to weight ratio here. It captures the air very well with the included EMAX Avon Rush Propellers. That can cut your power lead to your props in a crash. A zip tie should be placed around the back stand falls to help ease this. Overall, Emax tinyhawk is a great multirotor to take with you. Especially suitable for a new flyer, providing a cheap and manageable aircraft to carry out some practice. Know more about Best Drone DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone
- Exceptional flight properties
- Durable carbon fibre frame
- Travel-sized, easy to set up
- 1S or 2S flight, high power to weight ratio
- Fun to fly, high to fly in and out of the house
- FPV VTX is under power
- Acro performance limited by the strength
Specification: Emax tinyhawk freestyle Drone
6.3 x 5.6 x 2.6 inches
2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
4.2 out of 5 stars